- Applicants must be a minimum of 19 years of age or 17 years of age with a high school diploma or high school equivalency and parental/guardian permission.
Applicants must provide a brief essay as to why they want to be an actor and why they wish to train at VADA.
- Applicants must indicate in writing as to how they are to cover costs during their course at VADA (eg. Savings, job, parent etc.)
Applicants must notify the school if they have any illness or are on any type of medication.
Applicants must read all student related policies, student conduct, dismissals, disputes, refunds etc., prior to the start date of the course.
A script usage fee of $50.00 is added to tuition.
Not included in tuition is approximately $300 you will need for professional headshots and reproductions in the last month of the program. Please budget accordingly.
- Applicants must provide a headshot (or two current photographs: one close-up and one full-body shot) and an acting resume listing any previous experience and training.
- All applicants must be fluent in English including reading and writing.
- If accepted, the tuition deposit required to hold your seat in the program
is 50% of the total tuition fees due.
- International applicants must apply at least 30 days before the start of
the program to allow for immigration.
- All students are responsible for finding their own accommodations in Vancouver
while attending school at VADA.